Spring 2017 Session of Education Advocacy for Parents
The Education Advocacy for Parents Workshop Series is designed to help parents become effective advocates for their children by offering information concerning
- Parent rights under the law;
- Understanding NYC DOE special education programs and services;
- Understanding the evaluation and IEP process;
- Dispute Resolution and
- Transition to Kindergarten; Planning for Adulthood
Education Advocacy Workshop # 5 : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 from 10AM-1PM
- Planning for Transition to Adulthood: Preparing for Life After School
2082 Lexington Avenue, 4th Floor (4, 5, 6 train to 125th Street)
New York, NY 10035
To register, please call Godfrey Rivera at 212 643-2840, ext. 307 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Light refreshments will be served.
Simultaneous Spanish interpretation is available upon request.
Es recomendado que Ud. se inscriba con Sr. Godfrey Rivera al (212) 643-2840, ext. 307
Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refrescos serán servidos
Interpretación simultánea es disponible solamente si llama para solicitarla.