Fall 2017 Session of Education Advocacy for Parents
The Education Advocacy for Parents Workshop Series is designed to help parents become effective advocates for their children by offering information concerning
- Parent’s rights under the law;
- Understanding NYC DOE special education programs and services;
- Understanding the evaluation and IEP processes;
- Dispute Resolution and
- Transition to Kindergarten; Planning for Adulthood
Workshops take place from 10 am -1 pm.
To register for these free workshops, call Godfrey Rivera at 212 643-2840, ext. 307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education Advocacy Workshop # 3: Friday Oct. 27 from 10AM-1PM
* Before, during and after the IEP meeting: A Parent’s Guide