These free classes are for parents and caregivers of infants, toddlers and preschool children.
The Circle of Security® parenting program will help you:
- Better understand and respond to your child’s emotional needs
- Help your child manage his or her feelings and behaviors
- Build a stronger relationship with your child
- Support your child’s healthy growth and development
Free child care, light food, beverages, and Metro Cards are provided during each session attended!
2082 Lexington Ave-4th Floor
New York, NY 10035
One Day A Week: Wednesday:
May 10, 17, 24 and
June 7, 14, 21, 28 and
Friday, June 30, 2017
Time: 1:30PM to 3:30PM
For more information and to register, please call the Family Resource Center, Northern Manhattan at the following number:
(212) 410-1820 or (347) 380-3404 and ask to speak with Barbara Espinal
Registration is limited, please call as soon as possible.